Would you like to become a SEETEST 2018 Speaker? Then they will be happy to hear about your insights and expertise in Software Testing and Software Quality Management. Please submit your paper proposal by April 15, 2018!
Call For Papers:
It is our pleasure to invite you to share your experience in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management at the 7th edition of SEETEST Conference. The conference will be in the well-known format of 1 day of tutorials (September 27), followed by 1 day of keynotes and presentations (September 28).
- Software Testing in General
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Design & Techniques
- Internet of Things Testing
- Performance Testing
- Risk-Based Testing
- Test Management
- Security Testing
- Test Automation
- Mobile Testing
- Cloud Testing
- Agile Testing
- Submission of papers until: April 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2018
- Submission of final paper: July 1, 2018
- Submission of tutorial and paper slides: July 1, 2018
In case SEETEST accept your submission, they will provide you with the following:
- Free registration to the Cnference 2018
- Accommodation for 2 nights if the speaker is not located in Belgrade
- Full set of conference materials
- Free participation in the Social Event
- Track presentation is 45 min, including time for questions
- Submission and presentation must be in English language
- Submit your paper according to the template which the Conference provide HERE
- Forward the conference news and actively promote the conference to your contacts
SEETEST intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so.
Please submit your presentation proposal through the submission system at pc.seetest.org.
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.