ECCE conference broke the attendance record last year and is sure to break it again this year with 925 presentations, 3 consecutive poster sessions, 7 special sessions and more than 90 exhibitors.
Therefore, there are plenty of reasons to attend.
However, if you want to improve your controller testing by an order of magnitude, we think that there are two reasons to attend: Typhoon HIL’s hands-on demos at booth 410 and Controller Hardware in the Loop (C-HIL) Training.
The company have prepared several exciting demos that showcase why C-HIL is the perfect addition to any testing and development workflow in the domain of energy conversion, from the smallest inverter to the biggest microgrid or a shipboard power system. You will also be able to get up close and personal with new software toolboxes such as:
- Test Suite
- Communication Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox and
- Power Systems Toolbox.
If you want to go beyond demos, we invite you to register for Typhoon HIL’s hands-on training session on Sept 18, 2016 that is carefully designed to teach you how to quickly and painlessly integrate controller hardware in any testing and development workflow. Engineers will walk you through every step of the process and all major applications of C-HIL testing:
- how to build real-time models of power electronics converters and microgrids
- how to do rapid control prototyping using Signal Processing Toolbox
- how to design custom user interface to interact with models in real-time
- how to test controller performance and reliability with Python test scripts
- how to test interoperability of controllers in microgrid setups and
- how to automate controller testing for grid disturbances, harmonics, LVRT, etc.
In short, you will learn everything necessary to significantly improve your control software testing and development, be it for industrial applications or for research.