Serbian Automotive Cluster, one of the co-founders of Serbian Cluster Association toghether with VOICT and other leading clusters in Serbia, is organizing SEE Automotive Conference 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia, in May 2019.
Timing & Location
21-22.05.2019. at the Hotel Crown Plaza, Belgrade
As a continuation of previous conferences , and this year we expect 250+ delegates representing 150 companies from South-eastern European companies and more than 15 speakers, representing the top OEMs and TIER 1&2 suppliers from the SEE region.
The themes of the conference will be the following topics:
• Welcome to Belgrade: Opening Speeches
• Keynote Speech: Why new technologies always find their way to the markets
• Southeast Europe: A new base for manufacturing and supply
• A look from the OEM side: Strategies and expectations
• A look from big TIER 1 companies
• The Response from the Suppliers: What is on offer in the Region
• How to become supplier for USA automotive companies
• The Future of Automotive: Groundbreaking technologies impacting and transforming the industry
• The Future of Diesel
• E-Mobility on the Run
• Countries’ Panels (UK, France, Russian Federation) TBC
• B2B meetings
and will be presented by invited big OEM and TIER1 companies what will also participate on B2B meetings as FIAT, FORD, Kia Motors, BMW, VW, Suzuki, Dana, Mitsubishi Electric, Kostal Group, Robert Bosch, Teknia Group, AD Plastik, TPV Group, Hella, Streit Group… and many other reputable automotive companies (we are still waiting for their confirmations)
Also, we expect a big delegations from UK, France and Russian Federation which representatives will participate on B2B meetings.
Fees & Registration
The participation fee includes entry for the two day conference, participation in the Gala dinner, brake refreshments and possibility to participate in the B2B meeting.
EUR 250 until March 30th
EUR 300 March 30th – April 30th
EUR 400 after April 30th
- participation fee
- lunch, coffee pauses, gala dinner
- participation on B2B meetings
Register here: https://www.seeautomotive.com/#prijava
All news about conference you can follow at www.seeautomotive.com , where we will post the agenda and updates regularly.
More about our previous conferences: