Through our years of experience in the cooperation with faculties and student organizations, we recognized the importance of scholarship programs. Talented and proactive students come to us looking for a possibility to meet the company and experience the working environment during their studies. They are motivated to join us when they graduate.
This program is designed to provide additional motivation for top students, and to encourage them to be more efficient in finishing their studies. As a company, we recognize good work and aim to reward students to keep up the good work.
Who can apply? What are the conditions?
Our Scholarship is for students who are in the school year 2016/2017 enrolling 4th and 5th year of the:
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Technical Faculty Mihajlo Pupin, Zrenjanin, Department of Information technology
- Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, Study Prorammes Bsc in Informatics and Msc in Informatics
- You must have met all the required conditions (mandatory exams) to enroll in the next study year.
Scholarship related obligations
As a student, we expect you to sign a scholarship contract with us, with the obligation to work for the company after finishing your studies. The duration of work obligation is the same as the duration of scholarship that you have been granted. You are also obliged to finish your studies efficiently and within the expected deadline.
We provide the scholarship during one university year, in a 10 month period, starting from October 1st until the end of September (with a pause during July and August).
Scholarship selection process
Our scholarship selection process includes several steps:
- Evaluating applicants by grades and faculty professors’ recommendations
- Interview at Levi9 IT Services
- Making a short list based on all the information gathered
- A selection committee takes the decision on the scholarship winners
You can submit your application until September 30th 2016.
After the application deadline, we will invite all candidates to a selection interview in Levi9.
This article was originally published in the Levi9 website under Students and Interns.