Running from 7 to 9 March 2017 (Sofia, Bulgaria), Smart Cities Exhibition and Conference will transfer the best practices from mature to juvenile regions and will provide great opportunity for more business deals and projects to become a reality.
The focus is South-East Europe.
Why to join Smart Cities’17?
- To use this platform to position your products in a new market in a cost efficient way
- Face-to-face interaction with municipality representatives, key industry players from production, commercial and public sectors
- Get an insight of the market specifics in a short time
Exhibitor profile includes:
- Smart Buildings
- Sustainable City Mobility
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Smart Cities
- Smart Energy
- Sustainable City Environment
The highlights of the Conference topics will be:
- Transforming Smart Cities into Engines of Growth
- Smart+Connected Communities
- Smart Transport in Smart Cities.
Invited speakers from: Bulgarian Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, ICT Cluster Bulgaria, European Big Data Value Association, Innovation Norway, Bulgarian shareholders.