About the company
ComData ( http://www.comdata.rs/en/ ) is a Software Solution Provider founded in 1992 and based in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- In constant training & education
- Applying cutting-edge technologies and tools
- 25+ years in software development
Main Products and Services
Industry sector/expertise: ERP systems, Production including MRP2 and Lot Tracing, Supply Chain Management, Quality Control Management, Customer Relations Management, Trading, Finance, Health Care, Accounting , HR Management, Web engineering, e-Government and e-Commerce
Development plans and foreign collaboration
Our main advantages are:
- Cooperation on long-term or project bases
- Cooperation based on "dedicated team", one developer can work only on one project.
- Cooperation based on defined approach and fixed terms.
- Experience in remote team work
- Concept for technology and know how transfer
- Adopting to partners coding standards and methodologies
- Experience in 3rd party controls and tools
- 4+ years of experience working very sucessufully on D-A-CH region, together with some of the best ICT companies in that region.
How can we boost partners business:
- ComData can sole source entire project or work side-by-side with partners team. Our defined approach contains a concept for technology and know-how transfer so that partners team can take over full responsibility and control on further independent development or on-going maintenance.
- Or we can support our partners with Prototyping services / Mockups Wireframes.
From our office in Germany we are covering D-A-CH region.
Physical scale & performance
|What geographic areas are served the best?||D-A-CH region|
|What geographic areas could be served adequately?||Scandinavian countries|
|Target markets||D-A-CH region and Scandinavian countries|
|Any unique product/service||Near-Shore Business Model|
|Service strengths||Our near-shore business model & vast experience in software development|
|Overall reputation in the business community||Reliable long-term business partner|
|Any legal troubles in the past||NO|
|Involved in social responsibility/charity projects||YES|