Vojvodina ICT Cluster is a partner of 12th Annual SEE Telecom, an intensive briefing for the SEE telecoms professionals on financing opportunities, strategies for developments & the potential of broadband deployment in the region.
2016 speakers’ line-up include:
- HARALD GRUBER, Project Directorate – EIB
- OGNEN FIRFOV, Chief Sales Director – Makedonski Telekom
- MARKO ANZIC, Manager for Regulatory and Institutional A‑airs – Si.Mobil
- RENATA STEFIC, Director of Corporate Proposition – Hrvatski Telekom
- PAUL DRAZDIL, Director of Investment Banking – Unicedit
- MAJA MANDIĆ, Head of Legal, Regulatory & Compliance – Hrvatski Telekom
- ROLAND HAIDNER, Director, M&A – Telekom Austria
- MARTON EORSI, Senior Associate – Allen & Overy
- HOSHIK LIM, Principal Banker – EBRD
- PETAR ATASANOV, Vice President – BAC
- PJER VUCKOVIC, Technology Strategy & Planning Manager – Telenor Srbija
- KATJA MOHAR BASTAR, Head of Telecommunications Department – AKOS
- ALEX ZADVORNY, Director-TMT – Barclays
- ZRINKA REISINGER, Senior Policy Officer – European Commission
Register with Super Early Bird Fee today: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 207 275 8020
The SEE Telecoms Forum has been organised to provide a platform for telecoms executives, financiers, investors, public officials and advisory firms to discuss latest opportunities for investment in the Southeast Europe Telecoms Market. Developing a solid framework for future investment is at the heart of this forum. Main talks will be around issues on consolidation and M&A activities in the region, opportunities to foster investments in telco sector as well as operators’ discussions on best strategies for growth. Through utilising vendor case studies, we will also be looking at new technology revenue streams and smart solutions for telcos and business.
Meet industry leaders and experts: Up to 100 key decision makers and senior management at the event!
Gain new insight into energy market in the Southeast Europe. Industry experts will discuss and present on current issues and opportunities.
Debate and challenge: Our interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions give you a chance to provide your point of view and ask important questions.
- Industry consolidation & privatisation: What’s next in 2016?
- Telecom financing and investment opportunities
- How can telcos protect investments?
- Strategies for maximising ROI
- Raising capital via debt and equity
- What are the options for funding necessary infrastructure investments?
- What appetite does the financial sector have for telecoms infrastructure plays?
- Fixed-mobile convergence and data monetization
For more information and registration, visit 12th Southeast Europe Telecoms Forum.